How to buy and rent :
1. Bits rental is possible only for registered customers
2. All bits can be rented, except for those with the annotation in the description "Bit in the shop's offer - without the possibility to test".
3. Renting takes place by adding the selected bit to the basket and completing the purchase transaction (choosing the form of delivery and payment method).
4. The paid price of the bit is a returnable security deposit for the period of testing the bit (details in the table below)
5. If the tested bit turns out to be correct - the transaction is considered completed
6. If the tested bit turns out to be incorrect, please send an e-mail with information about the return (firstname.lastname@example.org) and send the parcel with the bit (or a personal return) to Sklep Jeździecki Stajnia 01-518 Warszawa, ul. Gen. Zajączka 1/5. Immediately after receiving the bit, we will refund the deposit less the cost of rental the bit (details in the table below)
|The terms and conditions of the bits rental shop||All types of bits possible to test|
|Rental period (from receipt of delivery to the date of sending the return shipment) *||14 days (2 weeks)|
|Securing the transaction||Refundable deposit in the amount of the bit value|
|Rental price **||10% of the gross price of the bit ***|
|Delivery of returning bit||Courier delivery or personal pickup|
* The rental period is the maximum time in which the bit can be returned
** in the case of a decision to buy a bit, the customer does not bear the cost of renting
*** If the bit is damaged and is not suitable for further use, the rental cost is then 30% of the gross price of the bit